The provider-patient relationship is built on trust & understanding, but for some providers cutting corners with counterfeit products ends up costing THEIR PATIENTS.
"I GET MY BOTOX DONE @ MY HAIR SALON"
"I GET MY BOTOX DONE FROM AN AT-HOME FRIEND WHO CHARGES LESS"
...how much do you value your health and safety?
If a deal seems too good to be true, make sure you're armed with knowledge. It can cost you far more than dollars in the long run. It's your FACE. And it's your HEALTH.
* Fact: Not all doctors purchase their injectables from official sources, putting their patients at risk as a result.
* Fact: The FDA recently took action again against illegal drug importation by issuing an alert about fraudulent BOTOX®/BOTOX® Cosmetic/DYSPORT® purchased from an unlicensed supplier that is not authorized to ship or distribute drugs within the United States.
* Fact: The only way to purchase authentic Allergan or Galderma products is through an Allergan or Galderma representative or one of their authorized distributors like Alchemy Marin.
* Fact: Black market pharmaceuticals have questionable efficacy, may contain harmful ingredients that aren’t meant for human consumption or for intravenous use, and are often mishandled and improperly stored with potentially tragic results.
* Fact: Allergan & Galderma does not guarantee the authenticity of any product not purchased directly from one of their reps, regardless as to whether that product appears to be a branded Allergan or Galderma product.
* Fact: Patients who pay for discounted counterfeit products often end up unhappy and seek our expertise in correcting the issues.
* Fact: What you don’t know CAN hurt you. If it’s cheap, there is a reason. Anyone with a reputable thriving practice has no need to treat outside of it.
THE COST OF CUTTING CORNERS...it's COSTLY... AND it's your FACE!!
we correct serious mistakes made elsewhere WEEKLY.
When these unscrupulous physicians choose to save money by purchasing from unverified third-party vendors, they’re also making vicarious decisions for every single patient that may someday walk in their clinic door. They are not only risking their license, they’re simultaneously putting their patients’ health and even life in the balance. Knockoff drugs may seem like a bargain, but the ultimate cost could be devastatingly expensive.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
As if purchasing and administrating questionable products wasn’t egregious enough, physicians who decline to purchase directly from Allergan or Galderma also lose out on the intensive and detailed training the company offers. Alchemy Marin is also an official Allergan & Galderma practice.
We have been chosen across many of our labels as a top tier location because of our proper methods and techniques for administering neurotoxins and fillers. Our Nursing Director has been injecting longer than anyone else in the Bay Area. She has worked in aesthetic nursing since the 80's where she worked on facial wasting in AIDS patients.
We value our patients and thrive on providing them with incredible experiences and procedural outcomes based on honesty, EXTENSIVE training, and mutual respect. We welcome the opportunity to educate the consumer on everything from our relationship with purveyors like Allergan & Galderma to the recommended dosages for the products those patients elect to use.
The best way you can protect yourself as you pursue aesthetic enhancements is to have thorough consultations prior to having any services rendered and ask extensively about the products offered and the injectors available. First time consultations are always complimentary at Alchemy Marin, as it is our pleasure to educate and serve our community.