The DOM PERIGNON of facials.
Cut the fluff. Get results.
HydraFacial MD® Menu
Inclusive of skin evaluation and consultation.
$149 Maintenance (must be noted as a "mini maintenance" when booking - all Hydrafacial MD's are booked as 1 hour standard unless noted)
- $199 Standard 60 min.
- $249 Luxe 75 min.
The Customizable HydraFacial MD® treatment can be tailored to safely & effectively address your specific skin concerns. Our targeted problem/solution protocols were developed to help mitigate some of the most universal skin concerns, but our trained HydraFacial MD® pros can always further tailor your treatment to make it most exacting to your unique needs. Your skin isn’t like everyone else’s, your treatment shouldn’t have to be either.
The HydraFacial MD® patented procedure includes personal sterilized tips for each step in the customized 5-step process. There are three options when booking:
- Maintenance (30m)
- Standard (60m)
- Luxe (75m)
Below is a list of custom add-ons available:
- Growth Factor: Our most favorite of all add-ons. Ask your Hydra-pro for more information and whether or not you're a good candidate: $99.00 (Alchemists Choice)
- Derma Builder: Add this powerful peptide complex to help stimulate collagen production and improve cell structure strength for aging skin: $79.00
- Light Therapy: LED helps reduce the appearance of redness/sensitive skin and the signs of aging. It also improves the appearance of oily/congested skin, and treats moderate inflammatory acne: $39.00
- Lips: Extra concentration and care on the lips using more powerful Antiox 6 to deeply hydrate and plump up the lips! $49.00
- Neck & Décolleté: Add these often neglected areas to any HydraFacial MD® Treatment with customized suction and serums for the needs of these specific areas: Neck : $149 // Chest $199
- Hands: Another often neglected area that shows the first signs of aging. Activ 4 is used to clean and exfoliate and then powerful Antiox 6 is used to deeply hydrate: $79.00
- Upper Back: A full 60 min. focus on the upper back. Includes separate patented OnG tip for back use only : $249.00
HydraFacial MD®: Who Is It For?
HydraFacial MD® is a medical grade facial provided only by medical destinations like ours, by our staff of professionals who can clinically evaluate the specific needs of your skin and tailor your treatment to exactly what concerns or issues you may want to address, whether it's plump, even tone and texture for an event, or more targeted skin health concerns, our Alchemists have you covered!
Loved by the medical community, beauty editors and celebrities alike, the HydraFacial MD® resurfacing procedure is an incredible non-invasive treatment that utilizes award-winning, patented technology to detoxify, rejuvenate, and protect your skin. It delivers immediate results and long-term benefits without downtime or irritation.
Great for all skin types, the HydraFacial MD® Treatment is not only highly effective at improving overall skin health, but also excellent for remedying:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles: also called the "Plumper-Facial"
- Elasticity & Firmness
- Skin Tone Evenness & Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Hyperpigmentation/Photo Damage
- Oily/Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Advanced Signs of Aging
- Prior to our micro-needling (one week) + fillers for amazing skin prep + optimal results!
How it Works: Vortex-Fusion®
The unique Vortex-Fusion® serum delivery system is what sets the HydraFacial MD® apart from other procedures. The multi-step treatment cleanses, evenly exfoliates, and extracts to remove impurities and dead skin cells, while at the same time replenishing vital nutrients, including Antioxidants, Peptides, and Hyaluronic Acid. Thanks to the devices’ superior delivery system, these performing ingredients are able to more effectively help mitigate environmental damage, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and plump and firm skin for long-term results you can see and feel instantly.
The Role of Antioxidants, Peptides & Hyaluronic Acid
Antioxidants hold the key to skin cell defense and repair. These skin protectors fortify cells by trapping and containing free radicals and boosting cell function. HydraFacial MD® works to not only detoxify skin, clearing away daily wear and tear, but also to replenish the skin with much-needed antioxidants to revitalize and protect. Peptides are links of amino acids that boost collagen and elastin production. These age-refining superstars help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also helping to stimulate the body’s natural antioxidant response. Hyaluronic Acid is naturally produced by the body and gives skin its volume and fullness. A lack of Hyaluronic Acid can lead to a decrease in the elasticity of your skin. HydraFacial MD® utilizes a special low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid that plumps and deeply hydrates the skin like no other.
<< packages available >>